The Galaxy S10 is a deserved 10th anniversary phone for Samsung and its storied S series. Its new display type lays out more pixels across less body, the phone has a triple-lens camera so you can now take ultra-wide photos, and inside you’ll find a bigger battery surrounded by beefier specs.
You’ll like all of these powerful features, while your friends will like the new Wireless PowerShare perk – it helps them out more than you. The S10 marks an anniversary, but it also marks something a bit different among smartphones. It disrupts the sameness of smartphones just enough to become a tempting upgrade.
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”1″ display=”basic_thumbnail”]
– Weight: 157g
– Dimensions: 149.9 x 70.4 x 7.8mm
– OS: Android 9
– Screen size: 6.1-inch
– Resolution: QHD+
– CPU: Octa-core chipset
– RAM: 8GB
– Storage: 128/512GB
- Wireless charging support
- The fast and responsive fingerprint sensor on the screen
- Massive 3500 Li-ion mAh battery with fast charging support for long usage hours
- Impressive 6.10 capacitive HD touchscreen with 89.85% screen to body ratio gives a cinematic experience
- Latest Android 9.0 OS with the Octa-Core processor significantly boost the performance speed without any lags
- 6GB RAM-Great for multi-tasking and heavy gaming
- Stunning metal body and innovative design give it a premium look
- Hybrid Slot
- The battery could be more powerful
- Frustrating fingerprint reader experience (hopefully to be improved via an update)
- Battery life is just average
Be the first to leave a review.