The iPhone XS Max is something special. This is the first time Apple has really pushed its screen size boundaries, and by offering a huge 6.5-inch display it’s made its smartphone line attractive to a new segment of potential customers.
Apple’s App Store and iTunes are filled with great apps, games, movies and TV shows, and the firm now, finally, has a handset that can really make the most of them thanks to the massive screen on the iPhone XS Max.
The extra screen real estate will be music to the ears of gamers, while HDR support will please those addicted to Netflix and Amazon Prime video – and while the iPhone XS Max screen isn’t the best on the market, it is the best screen on an iPhone, ever.
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”2″ display=”basic_thumbnail”]SPECS
– Display size, resolution: 0 6.5-inch Super Retina OLED; 2,688×1,242 pixels
– Pixel density: 458 ppi
– Weight (ounces, grams): 7.3 oz.; 208 g
– Mobile software: iOS 12
– Camera: Dual 12-megapixel
– Front-facing camera: Face ID 7-megapixel with Face ID
– Video capture: 4K
– Processor: Apple A12 Bionic
– Storage: 64GB, 256GB, 512GB
– Connector: Lightning
– Headphone: No
– Special features: Water-resistant (IP68), dual-SIM capabilities (nano-SIM and e-SIM), wireless charging, Face ID, Memoji
– Price off-contract: $1,099 (64GB), $1,249 (256GB), $1,449 (512GB)
- Great speakers
- Long battery life
- Gigabit LTE
- A12 Bionic processor sets a new standard for performance, and for chip design
- Face ID is more responsive
- Very good but not great camera
- No headphone jack, and no adapter included in box anymore
- More storage should come standard
Be the first to leave a review.