Many people dream of making huge sums of money doing a job that they love. This remains a dream for the majority of people, but some people are doing just that through affiliate Marketing. While the sky can be the limit, the pros and cons of affiliate marketing should be considered by anyone wanting to pursue this venture.
Affiliate marketing is a multi-billion-dollar industry. It is very popular as it offers people from all walks of life the ability to start up their own online business. Anyone, including you, can become an online entrepreneur. This is because being an affiliate marketer requires very little outlay of funds. Another attraction is that you don’t need any experience as most people learn as they go along.
- Freedom & flexibility
- Limited hard selling
- High commissions
- Low barrier to entry
- Low risk
- Low maintenance
- Little to no cost to start
- Excellent income potential
- No dealings with customers
- It takes time to gain traffic and subscribers
- You don’t control the experience
- You don’t control the product or service
- Lost commissions
- Chasing advertisers
- Hard to stand out
- Audience fatigue
- You don’t get buyer’s info to use later
- Restrictions & consequences
Be the first to leave a review.